1. You are welcome to arrive between 4.30pm – 7.30 pm. If your travel plans dictate a later arrival, or you are delayed en-route, please let us know by phone/text.
2. Departure time is 10.30am on your last day. If you have a later flight you are welcome to store your luggage in our ground floor room or at reception.
3. Maison Bellachonne is a NON SMOKING house. Smoking is only permitted outside at the rear of the garden.
4. Sorry, we don’t accept pets due to personal medical allergies.
5. We accept euro cash/cheques or Cheques Vacances as payment on departure. We are sorry that we no longer accept Card payments. We can also accept Bank Transfers – contact us directly for details.
6. There’s a car park directly in front of the house which is usually safe – however we cannot guarantee the safety of your car or personal belongings. We allow cycles and motorbikes in our secure garage on the ground floor at a cost of 10e per night. Also, if you would like to secure your luggage, we can offer a free overnight room on the ground floor.
7. Due to the age and layout of the building, we are sorry that the Maison Bellachonne is not accessible by wheelchairs and there are stairs to all bedrooms.
8. We don’t allow meals to be eaten in the rooms – this includes pizzas & all takeaways.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of your arrival, 50% of total amount will be charged.
- Cancellation part way through your stay, remaining nights will be charged in full.
- A “no-show” is regarded as a failure to arrive before 11pm, without notification, on the date reserved whereupon we reserve the right to charge you for the full duration of your stay
It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance in place to cover the eventuality of the costs incurred by their cancellation. We are happy to supply written evidence of your reservation and any deposits made should these be requested by your insurance provider.